Weird Al's Best Song Ever Weird Al's Best Song Ever

ntiosebkl

The song and animation wasn't horrible but it was all tweening. Some parts made me smile, but it was mostly due to the song. Reading your responses though, I'm guessing you made this flash to troll on people. btw, I don't see how people telling you you could get in trouble for using a copyrighted song is the funniest thing in the world. Maybe it's just me.

Quick bit of advice- It might not be the best idea in the world to respond to everyone that reviews.

FUCK IM TIRED.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

wah wah wah

Mega Awesome Mega Awesome

Funy

I really like how you made everything move less than 1 mph and then repeat itself; it really made me grasp the importance of helping my community by volunteering at my local salvation army.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

JACK SPARROW

Wacom test Wacom test

Not bad for a test i guess

Your drawing style isn't THAT bad (you could add a bit more detail), but the biggest flaw in the flash is that it moves like a slideshow and doesn't have any sound. I know it's just a test but in the future change the framerate to something like 24 frames per second and add some sound.

Snowy V: The Exorcism Snowy V: The Exorcism

MEGA AWESOME TO THE MAX

That looked really professionally done. The only non funny slow part kinda in that flash was the Eraserhead parody remix joke thing, but maybe that's just me.

Samination responds:

Yeah, there was no way to pull that parody off without slowing down the movie, but I think it helped balance it all out.

oliver the twisted pleb oliver the twisted pleb

Pretty funny

It kind of reminded me of jerry jackson. Nothing wrong with that.

jayeshepherd93 responds:

lol thanks for the good review

[2006] REBOOT [2006] REBOOT

I love the series

I love the animation, story, series, viedoe game, the animaiton, sound, techniquee, story, and anmiation and sound, and the story, aniamtion , songs are good, and i like the story and i like the animation, most of all i like the following: animation, story, and i like the animation, and the sound, but waht i really liked was the sound and the story and the animation and the video games's sound and story, and the songs, and finlally i likekd the story. THE END.

JMartin97 responds:

Yeah but what did you like about it?

how it will end. how it will end.

beautiful, like a butterfly

It was kinda slow to start but it kept getting funnier and funneir

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I couldn't stop laughing

But srsly though i was in Mohsi Moshi forest the other day when a electrotree attacked my snorlax. Naturally, i paralized it with Yell and used Bitch Slap to down it to 35 health. It took me like 45 super ultra balls (I'll just spend a few hours and 800 pokedollars to get them back), but i caught it. LIFE IS GOOD.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Nice

Practically all of your flashes are amazing. Wether it's disturbing, funny, beautifully animated, or has something to figure out, it blows me away almost every time.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 1/2

Hilarious

One of the best flashes on Newgrounds