Dope is for Dopes Dope is for Dopes

Fun, but with glitches

Clever animation, gameplay and effects. When you click the instructions button though, the back button doesn't work and when you click replay after you die, the music that was playing doesn't stop until you click on a drug. Overall good game but bugged. Not sure how you can overdose on marijuana though...

TankDefense TankDefense

Fun

Everything was smooth and worked nicely. The only suggestion I can think of is improve the graphics

Mu Mu

Pretty good start

The controls were fine and I liked the art style. The only problem was at times it was hard to distinguish what you could and couldn't jump on; I was stuck on the rocky level at first because I didn't know I had to jump. You also have to add music, a jump animation, and increase the framerate a bit to make it more interesting. Other than that, it was a pretty good game.

Zombie Blaster 3. Zombie Blaster 3.

Pretty good

The graphics, controls, and gameplay were fine, but the game can be better. A few things that you could add are different zombies and environments (or at least more detailed ones because the game gets old after a while), or maybe different zombies give you more points. That's all I can think of now. Good game but repetitive.