Weird Al's Best Song Ever Weird Al's Best Song Ever

ntiosebkl

The song and animation wasn't horrible but it was all tweening. Some parts made me smile, but it was mostly due to the song. Reading your responses though, I'm guessing you made this flash to troll on people. btw, I don't see how people telling you you could get in trouble for using a copyrighted song is the funniest thing in the world. Maybe it's just me.

Quick bit of advice- It might not be the best idea in the world to respond to everyone that reviews.

FUCK IM TIRED.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

wah wah wah

Mega Awesome Mega Awesome

Funy

I really like how you made everything move less than 1 mph and then repeat itself; it really made me grasp the importance of helping my community by volunteering at my local salvation army.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

JACK SPARROW

Wacom test Wacom test

Not bad for a test i guess

Your drawing style isn't THAT bad (you could add a bit more detail), but the biggest flaw in the flash is that it moves like a slideshow and doesn't have any sound. I know it's just a test but in the future change the framerate to something like 24 frames per second and add some sound.

Dope is for Dopes Dope is for Dopes

Fun, but with glitches

Clever animation, gameplay and effects. When you click the instructions button though, the back button doesn't work and when you click replay after you die, the music that was playing doesn't stop until you click on a drug. Overall good game but bugged. Not sure how you can overdose on marijuana though...

TankDefense TankDefense

Fun

Everything was smooth and worked nicely. The only suggestion I can think of is improve the graphics

Mu Mu

Pretty good start

The controls were fine and I liked the art style. The only problem was at times it was hard to distinguish what you could and couldn't jump on; I was stuck on the rocky level at first because I didn't know I had to jump. You also have to add music, a jump animation, and increase the framerate a bit to make it more interesting. Other than that, it was a pretty good game.